Updated August 2022
- Polo shirts can be long sleeve or short sleeve
- Appropriate colors are gray, black, white, navy blue and red
- Wednesdays – jeans and college shirt
- Fridays – jeans and spirit/school shirt or uniform shirt, t-shirt in school colors
- T-shirts allowed only on Wednesdays and Fridays
- No sleeveless shirts
- No writing, logos, stripes, or patterns
- Shirts must be tucked in
- No cargo pants/shorts
- Jeans allowed only on Wednesdays and Fridays
- Pants should fit properly in all areas.
- Shorts must extend below the fingertips when the child is standing with hands to their sides
- Colors should be khaki, black or navy blue.